Monday, April 15, 2013

SOMA coloring

I've been busy lately colorizing my comic. I haven't heard back from the company that gave me the advice to do this such thing, and in all honesty that's fine; I feel like this piece of gold they gave me is what I needed to really make things happen and I'm very grateful to them regardless of what may happen. In the meantime, I have to say that I'm happy with how the comic is coming along.

I never thought such a simple thing as coloring would make all the difference in the world when it came to my comic, but now that I know this I'm pretty upset with myself for never doing it before. It's great learning new techniques and trying them out, as well. Manga Studio doesn't give me a whole range of skills like Photoshop does, but it does enough for my comic and that's really all I need. I'm getting comfortable with coloring, finally~

I feel like drawing some fan art again. I have more pages to work on for chapter 4 though, so I suppose the other drawings can wait...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment