Sunday, April 7, 2013

Art Jam: April 2013

The art jam finished tonight. It was a lot of fun, as was the last time, and really good for updating my skills. There were a couple of subjects that I probably never would have drawn, but it's all about stepping out of your comfort zone, right? Without further delay, here's the results of the art jam! Also, you can check out my fellow artists's work here      That's all of them! All the pieces were done in Manga Studio, and a couple were finished in Photoshop CS3. Next month will be yet another art jam, but in the meantime I'll be posting more of my artwork for you guys to see to sate yourselves.
Day One: Nightcrawler (X-Men)

 Day Two: Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)
Day Three: Otto Man (The Simpsons)

Day Five: Beetlejuice 
Day Six: Daniel the Bull (Where the Wild Things Are)
Day Seven: Lucy/Kaede (Elfen Lied)

No comments:

Post a Comment