Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Short Order Mobile Action Update & Other News

I'm going into the 4th chapter of SOMA! Last time I uploaded any of it here I believe I was on chapter 2, but time has been flying by and I've kept pretty busy. I've been hosting it at this nifty site known as Manga Magazine, as I feel it's easier to get my story out there until I get a proper website. you can check it out here I've also entered a contest with a group known as Manga Tokyo Style. They choose a winner monthly, and they receive $1,000 and recognition, which I think is just great. They've also translated my first chapter of SOMA into Japanese, so my comic is being read overseas... ...how cool is that? I hope I win. I won't find out until the end of April, so this month is going to be stressful. In other news, I've joined another Art Jam for this month: it's only 7 days this time around (the last one in January was 16 and it was grueling), and it's been going well so far. The subjects are very cool and I know I'm going to have fun. They are as follows: Monday - Nightcrawler from X-Men Tuesday - Jon Snow from Game of Thrones (I picked this one XD) Wednesday - Any secondary character from The Simpsons Thursday - Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed Friday - Beetlejuice Saturday - Daniel the bull from Where the Wild Things Are Sunday - Nightwolf from Mortal Kombat It's going to be interesting. I'll be out of my comfort zone again, but it's pretty surprising to see what comes out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment