Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Look What I Drew! 03/17/2015

Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
One drawing down.

This was surprisingly easy and surprisingly difficult in some areas, namely the hair. I gotta work more on what I want to try with coloring techniques for hair, but this was mainly because Ryuko's got two damn different colors going on. Ah well, I'm really happy with this piece.

Next drawing is going to be Wonder Woman. I have a great idea and I can't wait to sketch it out.

By the way, here's my list for prints at Interventioncon:


  • Batman (Naturally)
  • Ryuko Matoi (Done!)
  • Wonder Woman
  • Maleficent
  • Attack on Titan (I've got a great/funny idea for this piece...)
  • Spider-Gwen
  • Sailor Moon
  • Possible Tokyo Ghoul piece
  • Harley Quinn (Because she's so damn popular)
These are subject to change but I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the lineup. I didn't want to do too many anime pieces but I have to try a couple. I may or may not do the Harley piece, but if I get a good idea I'm going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment