Monday, March 2, 2015

Look What I Drew! 03/02/2015

Blake Belladonna.
Day 2 of the art jam: complete!

I have to admit, I've only watched one episode of RWBY, and I didn't even finish it because I got up to eat and completely forgot about it. That being said, I really like the designs of the characters and I figured everyone would do Ruby Rose so I opted to draw one of the other main characters. I also went through about 3 poses before I fell on this one...poses can be pretty damn hard.

I'm really digging using the color palettes! I want to use them more often and hopefully I'll find the colors I'm most comfortable playing with. I've got a lot of time between now and Interventioncon, so it leaves me with plenty of ideas for art pieces. I wanna do something different than most pieces at artist's alleys, so I'll try out poses, colors, whatever I can to stand out. I've got a few ideas for pieces - I'm planning about 6-8 - and once I have them drawn I'll post them up, naturally.

I'm so excited for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment