Sunday, March 8, 2015

Look What I Drew! 03/09/2015

Marceline the Vampire Queen
Day 4 is really late! As a matter of fact, the art jam is over but nobody ever finishes on time so I'll have my pieces up as soon as I can. Real work gets in the way of fun work...

So I've been thinking a lot about buying a refurbished laptop. I have the money at the moment and I definitely need a laptop, I just don't know if I should spend the money just because I have it. It really wouldn't cost much (about $150) but I feel like I should be an adult and save my money...

...but I'll definitely need a laptop when I go to Interventioncon.

Ok, maybe not definitely, but it would help my productivity to have a computer that's fast enough to work on. I dunno, I'm still thinking about it but I'm leaning towards yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment