Sunday, March 1, 2015

Look What I Drew! 03/01/2015

First day of the Art Jam is complete. Unite the Seven!

I could not think of a background for this picture! Had to look up some reference photos of the sea to get an idea and I'm glad with the end result. I also used a color palette so I didn't have to bother with the right colors for skin and hair and all that. I plan on using color palettes for each piece this art jam.

In other news, my application to sell my art at Interventioncon was accepted! I'm going to my first convention as a professional artist!

I am very, very excited.

I'm going to plan out a few pieces - some are already sketched out - and get to work right away. It feels good to have purpose with my art...for way too long I wondered what I was doing and where I was going with drawing, and now it feels like it's all coming together. Things really can only go up from here, guys.

If you guys have any ideas for pieces, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment