Thursday, February 26, 2015

March Art Jam is MY Art Jam!

A little preview of what's to come~
Sorry for the lack of updates, y'all: the art muses were not giving me anything for some time. I do have another piece but I'll upload that tomorrow - it's separate from the art jam.

As mentioned, the art jam happens this sunday. The link is here so feel free to check out all of the other artists and their work. The list is as follows:

  • Day 1: Aquaman (So you knew I was doing Jason Momoa's badass rendition) 
  • Day 2:  Any of Monty Oum's characters. If you don't know him. he was one of the animators at Rooster Teeth who died suddenly this year. He's known for Red vs. Blue and RWBY
  • Day 3: La Muerta from The Book of Life. Have you seen her design? It's seriously awesome. Google her. 
  • Day 4: Marceline the Vampire Queen
  •  Day 5:  Any Naruto character. Now, I've done Naruto and Sasuke to death, so I promise I'll draw someone else. As a matter of fact, I'll let you guys decide! 
  •  Day 6: Macho Man Randy Savage. Ooh YEAAAAH! I already know what I'm gonna do for this one XD 
  •  Day 7: Yourself as  Katamari Damacy character. I have an old drawing I'm going to update just for this
There you have it! I'm going to do my best to have previews like the one above, so keep an eye out and share on your pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment