Monday, July 28, 2014

Look What I Drew! 07/28/2014

Another Queen's Quartz update! This time, it's the main character Serafina. Isn't she cute?

So, comic's coming along nicely and all that. I've got a good few days to work on it this week, so with any luck I can be about halfway through with the chapter by next week. Other than that, I have the Art Jam and that's about it!

Comic Con ended and there was some juicy tidbits going on. Mad Max: Fury Road was probably the biggest thing for me, especially since I couldn't care less about Batman V. Superman and I know Avengers is gonna be awesome. Anyway, Mad Max looks incredible! It's gonna be intense. and I'm glad there was no obvious CG or wires or anything like that: just straight up action and stunts...I'm so excited.

I'm waiting for the new Interstellar trailer; I heard it blew everyone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment