Monday, July 28, 2014

Look What I Drew! 07/28/2014

Preview of the Art Jam! The first subject is a character from Galaxy of the Guardians, so I chose Star Lord when I'm sure everyone else would do Rocket Raccoon. I like RR, but you can't deny Star Lord's helmet is badass.

The subjects will be coming through daily, though I'll more than likely update them the day of. I now I've neglected this blog for a couple of days but that'll change so bear with me!

Also, some fanboy against the new Batgirl design sent me his unprovoked opinion and I'm sitting here wondering why people feel the need to do that. I didn't ask for his opinion and honestly couldn't care less about it. I didn't open up a forum to speak about it: I on'y uploaded the drawing to show people. I'm all for discussing subjects, don't get me wrong, but if you're going to give it to me when I never wanted it? You're a dick, in my opinion, and this is the problem with comic fans: everyone thinks their opinion needs to be heard and don't care who gets to hear it. It's a problem with the internet, really, but it's been going on with comic fan for the longest time.

People, you read comics. They can change your world. your views, inspire you and make you feel things for characters who don't even exist, but if you decide to argue with other fans who appreciate changes when they had no intention to then you're not being a proper fan. Get your head out of your asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment