Friday, October 11, 2013

Look What I Drew! 10/12/2013

Lance Corporal Levi - Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Wuddup, my snack packs! I've been quite busy today, taking care of some drawings I've done recently that I wanted to color in because I like the way they turned out. This one, in particular, was fun: The original sketch was done in my sketchbook and I loved how it came out. I did a bit of shading, finalized some lines, and then moved on to inks.

I botched it.

I use a sharpie to outline the drawing, and I went over Levi's face and kinda ruined it.

I had lost control of my life.

The eyes were also too small and seemingly far apart from each other, and the mouth also looks too low. To fix this, I scanned it in and began reparations. I think he looks much better in the colored, final image. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment