Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Look What I Drew! 9/18/2013


Luffy D. Monkey in his New World outfit~

He had a legs but I decided not to add them. I don't quite know why...laziness, I guess. The shadow is from my phone, by the way.

The second chapter of my story, The Fallen Prince, has been finished. Each chapter takes on a different character's point of view, ala A Song of Ice and Fire, and the character I had written has ended up being my favorite so far. Writing from different perspectives has been pretty easy, I feel. You're not constrained to following one story throughout the entire book, even though every character in this book will eventually cross paths. It's exciting, and I hope that anyone who's reading them likes how it's going.

In the meantime, I'm playing Grand Theft Auto V and it's sucking up all of my time because, well...it's bloody awesome. IV was pretty good, though it definitely had its faults, but V has gone and fine tuned these problems and made a solid game that's been very, very enjoyable.

I'll keep trying to post pieces, but if you don't hear from me...you know why. Oh! and there's an art jam coming up soon so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment