Sunday, September 15, 2013

Look at what I drew! 9/15/2013


Uzumaki Naruto! He's wearing the Toad Sage costume. I drew him too close to another drawing and got its arm in the way...

I like the inks a lot. The foreshortening on the forward arm came out well, too, but the hand could use some work. The hands always need work. I'll remove floating arm near his leg and color him in soon, then post the final product for you all to see.

Truth be told, this was drawn last week but I didn't plan on uploading any of my pieces until recently. I haven't gotten around to fixing any of the drawings up as of late since I've been busy writing, but I promise I'll get to everything I've done. It's been a very artistic month, I have to say, and I'm happy with how everything has been turning out.

I'm enjoying writing again. I've been spending a lot of my time thinking up plots and characters, and even though I'm revamping an old story it really feels like something new. It's been such a long time since I've even attempted writing a story (at least, in novel form) but the results are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment