Monday, October 27, 2014

Look What I Drew! 10/27/2014




Finished a commission today!

Sorry for the lack of updates: I've been working on this piece and I still need to finish my Naruto/Sasuke drawing. I really want to work on other things, especially SOMA, but with work and other things getting in the way I haven't had much time. I've got free time this week and I plan on getting some work done and this was a step in the right direction.

Anyone catch Hell in a Cell last night? Pretty good event: AJ Lee and Paige was a good match, plus they're both so very hot...but I digress. I'm heated that Cena won, like he needed another victory...you just know he's going to beat Lesnar. Ugh. Having Rollins win was great! I love that dude. In my older age I've realized that I'm siding with the heels more. Nothing against Ambrose, I just don't dig the crazy guy persona.

That ending, though. Bray Wyatt coming back to interfere in the match, and in such a way! The Sistet Abigail hologram was nuts. and Bray's entrance was extremely creepy. I can't wait to see his feud with Ambrose after this, and then Rollins/Orton. Guess we'll see how things turn out tonight on RAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment