Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Look What I Drew! 05/28/2014

Quick art request for a pal on Google +: Lelouch from Code Geass.

Been listening to a lot of old JROCK albums lately, since I'm working early Saturday mornings each week. I decided to put on Hyde's Faith album and man, I loved the shit out of it. I feel like it's been forever since JROCK was a big part of my life, even though it's only been a few years since all the good bands disbanded. There's only about 5 bands I follow anymore, and just barely. Kinda sad, but that's a sign of the times, I guess.

My tablet pen's battery died so I can't work on anything digital unless I hit the desktop again which frankly is a hassle. It takes AAAA batteries so I'll have to get a rechargeable one... I'm not wasting  my time buying a butt load of batteries for one tiny pen.

Oooh, I wanna see X-Men: Days of Future Past. I know it deviates from the comics but dammit, I wanna check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment