Sunday, May 4, 2014

Look What I Drew! 05/04/2014

May the 4th be with you.

Been drawing a lot of Naruto fanart lately. The Manga has been so good, I can't help myself.

I'm going to be working on my comic again, very soon. It's been on the back burner for way too long and I miss it. I'm going to make some changes to my routine, however: I won't be coloring the pages anymore. It takes too long for just one person, considering I have to plan and execute the pages.

Also, I'm not going to put a lot of details in the panels like I did before. I want to keep things simple and focus more on the characters and the story rather than what's going on behind them; it's just not that important in every panel. The quality of art will stay the same, if not improve since I've been working on my style a lot more lately.

I can't wait to get Chapter 5 out. I do also want to write a Chapter 0 to set up the beginning of SOMA since I feel I rushed into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment