Monday, August 4, 2014

Look What I Drew! 08/04/2014

Art Jam, day 3: Dragon's Lair.

I remember this game when it was on laserdisc! I always wanted to play it because it was so unusual for a game to basically be a cartoon, but it as also very expensive so bun all that.

Today's art jam subject is pretty lame: It's anything from the show Lost, which I never got into. I hate subjects like this. I'd rather it stays with movies, comics, games, or cartoons; I rarely like doing tv shows. I'll power through it but I have no good ideas for it so whatever.

I'm on page 10 of Queen's Quartz! I should get up to 13-14 by the end of the week...I gotta tell ya, it's hard work doing all of this on my own. I probably shouldn't have signed up for this art jam but it'll keep my art work flowing and not let me get lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment