Monday, April 28, 2014

Look What I Drew! 04/28/2014

To pair with yesterday's drawing, I have Naruto in his new Sage mode. I really love what's going on with the Manga lately. I've been following the Big 3 (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto) for years but I've been following Naruto the longest. It's hard to believe I've been reading it for 11 years... And it's going to end soon. Pretty crazy how long it's been in my life.

Feeling pretty exhausted today so I haven't started the drawings for the Art Jam yet. Don't worry: once I do, they'll go up immediately. I've neglected this blog far too long, mainly because the hard drive of my laptop died and I've been dependent on my phone for the Internet. It hasn't dawned on me to download Blogger, but it's definitely much easier to post on this blog now. I would normally go to Deviantart but their app sucks... How am I not able to post art from my phone yet? It's absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment